Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Review of Expelled the Movie

I have finally had a chance to see this much anticipated film and I am . . . simply blown away. I went in with very high expectations, and this was a rare instance when my high expectations were actually surpassed. I was stunned by the quality. Rarely do you see a documentary that flows like a drama, but this one does. It was humorous, informative, visually stimulating and magnificently thought-provoking.

Who would have thought that a documentary primarily about science, philosophy of science and philosophical worldviews could generate $3.2 million at the box office in one weekend?

I have so much to say about so much that was so excellent. I plan add to this review very soon as time permits.

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad someone is standing up for the violation of free speech!


God bless him!

 
At April 21, 2008 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is a must see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home